The Northern Legal Alliance was set up as an exclusive invite only networking group.
It brings together companies that work within the legal sector and predominately have solicitors’ firms as clients.
The principals and objectives of the group are simple but at the same time very powerful.
What do we have in common?
- We are like minded professionals that support the legal community
- We provide services and advice that add considerable value
- We protect law firms to survive and support them to grow
- We pride ourselves on a high level of personal service and an understanding of their world
- We are innovative in our thinking and provide creative solutions
- We all have a healthy appetite to grow our market share
Recent times have been challenging for everyone but have emphasised some fundamental things:
- Strong relationships with our clients, prospects and business partners has never been more important
- We can improve our use of technology, and social media, to promote our services and run events
- Even the most challenging times create opportunities if you can evolve and respond positively to change
- Networking is essential to any legal business
Our current members include:
- Professional indemnity insurance broker.
- National legal-medico agency
- Legal costs company
- Legal software case management company
- Regulatory & compliance firm
- Accountants specialising in the legal sector
- Leading Northern barristers’ chambers
- Legal business instruction specialist
- Jackson Lewis Legal (founder)
More information will be released soon but, in the meantime, if you want a friendly chat to learn more call Andrew Byrne on 0330 133 2005.